Are you unsure whether or not you need a tax professional? You should consult a tax specialist if you:

  • Marry, separate, divorce or your spouse dies
  • Gain sudden wealth
  • Are self-employed and unsure of your entitled deductions
  • Want advice on handling stock options
  • Have sold or intend to sell real estate or investments
  • Owe taxes in two states
  • Have work that takes you out of the U.S.
  • Are a trustee, executor, legal guardian or conservator
  • Are nearing retirement and own property or other assets that generate low income relative to its worth
  • Win the lottery
  • Just want peace of mind

This list is not inclusive. If you have any tax questions, always consult a professional.

McDonough and Associates, CPA
Telephone: 760-632-5800